Date(s) - 27/05/2015 - 30/05/2015
La Contessa Castle Hotel
Category(ies) No Categories
Call for papers
The aim of the conference is to support exchange of information and experience in the field of automation of engineering and production, in research, applications, and education. The conference will enable presentation of most recent advances in complex automation, robotics, modelling, control of production and technological processes, including quality control systems oriented to environment, means of support, and information technologies.
The five sister faculties of five universities of the Carpathian region (Kosice, Krakow, Ostrava, Miskolc, Craiova) founded this conference in order to promote the research cooperation and cultural exchanges.
The scientific program of the ICCC’2015 conference is divided in these areas, which will run in parallel sessions:
- Measurement, sensors, monitoring and diagnostic systems.
- Identification, modelling and simulation of processes and systems.
- Theory and application of control systems.
- Automation, mechatronics, robotics.
- Intelligent embedded systems and instrumentation and Internet of things (IOT)
- Information systems (SCADA/HMI, GIS, MES) and their Internet support.
- Engineering application of informatics.
- Quality control systems (TQM), production management and industrial logistics.
- Engineering education in Control and Computer systems.
- Fractional Calculus and its Applications.
- Smart Grid
- Emerging technologies in power electronics
- Sustainable energy
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Mining and mineral processing engineering
Papers presented at this Conference may be eligible for review for inclusion in the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications or the Industry Applications Magazine provided they meet certain requirements:
- The subject of the paper must be within the technical scope of the IEEE Industry Application Society.
- The author of the paper must request that it be submitted for review.
The official language of the conference is English.
Sebestyén, György, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Kovács, Szilvezter, University of Miskolc, Hungary
Bauer, Pavol, Delft University of Technology The Neederlands
Official website: http://iccc.uni-miskolc.hu