DEAR SIR / MADAM,
have you heard about summer schools all around the world?
Are you interested in energy, sustainability or economics?
What about a summer academy mixed with technical and social events in a lovely European city?
The Student Association of Energy in cooperation with IEEE BUTE Joint IAS & PES Student Branch Chapter would like to inform you that THE DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATION FOR THE 3RD SUMMER ACADEMY ON ENERGY IS NOW EXTENDED. You can find the exact dates and details below. This year’s academy is entitled “The Energy After Tomorrow” with the motto “Handle the crisis, plan the future!”.
We’re proud to announce our guest for the 3rd Summer Academy on Energy, Tomy Sebastian, IEEE IAS President elect. The participants will have the opportunity to join him for a workshop.
Deadlines and prices for the application:
* Application deadline: 3rd July
* Extended application deadline: 24th July
* Notification of acceptance for registration: 27th July
* Final payment deadline: 31st July
* Full price registration fee: 380€
Programs including (subject to change):
* Lectures from: Transmission system operator, Hungarian government, Hungarian Energy Authority, Oil Industry, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
* Lectures about mid-term energy strategies
* Lecture about EU 2020 and 2030 energy strategies
* Case study lectures about crises: Blackouts in power systems, Oil crisis, Nuclear disasters
* Teamwork on a specified task related to energy strategies
* Site visits: Palace of Arts, Research Laboratory
* Exclusive social events
More details, and the terms of applications can be found at eszk.org/academy .
Please forward this letter and inform the most talented students at your universities about SAE^2 and support them in applying for this course.
Organizing Committee of SAE^2