We are proud to announce that from 15/05/2013 the Pannon University is hosting the website of IEEE IAS Hungarian Chapter.
Together with this, we placed the website to a new base, which means a more dynamic and interactive system.
Some of the new features are:
- IEEE-document style frontend for visitors
- user authentication and rights (different levels)
- automated registration (currently disabled, registration is done manually by the administrator)
- automated post and event handling and publishing through the website (for registered and authenticated users)
- inner version-tracking system for authors
- newsletter (in progress)